Time Wasterz 1 Time Wasterz 1

well in

nice i cant wait for a sequel?

SexSandwich responds:

you have to do the recordings you fool

Space's Fate Space's Fate

???

JimmyDimples you tard it is meant to be a random short that makes you smile, we don't want a carrot's life story. Well done man nice flash

Mortal Kombat Ball Z Mortal Kombat Ball Z

utterly funny

i laughed so hard.

Spawn777 responds:

Glad you did, I also laughed hard when I made this.

Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

hmmmm

great game but i'm stuck on level 7, any help?

One Chance One Chance

Nice

I managed to survive!

Flash Simon Flash Simon

nice

good game, easy at first but does become challenging , a bit repetitive but thats the nature of the game . very addictive also

From Silence to Pain From Silence to Pain

sweet

im not so sure about elevator music but i could use this in a fight scene or something.

If you draw think about this If you draw think about this

????

i just don't understand how you have the nerve to critizize other people's drawings. sad really. i gave you a one because i feel sorry for you.

happyphilosopher responds:

To be honest, I did this for fun, and I merely comment on other's drawing, because I think they could become better because of it. to be honest I hate trolls like you, because they make me debase myself infront of other's to your mesely level, only for your snooby, un-talented self rightouts, shit spouters, can go around feel supeirior to other's when really your only proving your better than apes, because you can type and press a glowing button that lets you spew hate. Your no more than garbage and I honestly wish you sucess but the way your going and the energy you give off I just pray you make it to the gates of heaven.

the water the water

lol.

you thought wrong.

dark sprirt dark sprirt

depressed?

depressed about being a cruddy artist?